activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] - ActiveMQ assembly - More sub dirs in lib
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:08:08 GMT
Hi

1)
I have experimented a bit and so far the best tradeoff I have is

lib
lib/camel
lib/optional
lib/web
lib/extra

I moved the camel JARs into a separate lib, as Camel can be made
optional (only web requires it).
In lib/optional I have all the optional stuff, except for mqtt and leveldb.
mqtt and leveldb are in lib/extra. They have a few shared JARs which
is the hawt stuff.

2)
I am considering having all the mandatory in a lib/core instead of the
root of lib. Then its very clean.
Then it becomes:
lib/core
lib/camel