activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - ActiveMQ 5.7 release
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 07:42:36 GMT
Hi

So in recent time I have been polishing the AMQ trunk codebase to
prepare it for the 5.7 release.

I went as far to run test suites on Windows with Java 7 :)
There were one tests which failed all the time, but the other tests
can pass as well.

I have also tested with Java7 on my osx, and the Apache CI servers
have jobs for testing with Java7 as well. I think they run on ubuntu.
Anyway I think we are shaping up really well.

Anyone got anything they would like to get address before we start
considering cutting a RC ?

I got some tests which identified some leaks in the activemq-pool,
which I would like to polish up and bring into the codebase.
As they require a separate broker to run, we could possible have it to
be run manually. But then ppl can run it from time to time, to avoid
regressions or introducing new leaks. The test is from a JMS client
point of view using Camel.

--
Claus Ibsen