activemq-dev mailing list archives

From <Sheetal.Kulka...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ 5.5 sending message twice
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 13:05:59 GMT
Hi,

Upon some investigation I found that, stomp client uses transactions.
And when it sends ack message, message count decreases by one, and again when "commit" is
sent, message count further decreases
and becomes negative.

What could be the problem? Please reply as we have system in production :-(.

Thanks
-----Original Message-----
From: Sheetal.Kulkarni@sungard.com [mailto:Sheetal.Kulkarni@sungard.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 3:57 PM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: ActiveMQ 5.5 sending message twice

Hi,

We are facing an issue with ActiveMQ version 5.5 for stomp clients.
The issue is, we have a python client using stomp, which uses transactions.
Whenever there is new message, ActiveMQ tries to send two messages, and message count is negative.
There is no exception in python side, and it does its job correctly.

Am I missing something?

Thanks