activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ connection protocol
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:03:26 GMT
have a peek at some of the tests that send commands directly without
using the jms api

Also, with any client using jms, use ?trace=true on the tcp broker url
and enable DEBUG level logging for
Then all of the underlying openwire commands will be logged on the client.

You can also enable trace=true on the broker transportConnector to
have the same effect on that end.

On 13 July 2012 09:02, Fran├žois Thillen <> wrote:
> Dear ActiveMq team.
> I am writing my master thesis in Software testing. The project on which I
> want test with my idea uses activeMQ and I want to ask you if you could tell
> me, which commands are sent between the ActiveMQs to open a connection and a
> session?
> Thank you very much
> Best regards
> Fran├žois