activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ connection protocol
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:03:26 GMT
have a peek at some of the tests that send commands directly without
using the jms api

eg: org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerTest

Also, with any client using jms, use ?trace=true on the tcp broker url
and enable DEBUG level logging for
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportLogger
Then all of the underlying openwire commands will be logged on the client.

You can also enable trace=true on the broker transportConnector to
have the same effect on that end.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com