activemq-dev mailing list archives

From François Thillen <e1029...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject AW: ActiveMQ connection protocol
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:08:44 GMT
Thank you.

Best regards
François Thillen

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Gary Tully [mailto:gary.tully@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freideg 13 Juli 2012 13:03
An: dev@activemq.apache.org
Betreff: Re: ActiveMQ connection protocol

have a peek at some of the tests that send commands directly without using
the jms api

eg: org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerTest

Also, with any client using jms, use ?trace=true on the tcp broker url and
enable DEBUG level logging for org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportLogger
Then all of the underlying openwire commands will be logged on the client.

You can also enable trace=true on the broker transportConnector to have the
same effect on that end.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com