activemq-dev mailing list archives

From <Sheetal.Kulka...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: Reply:Issue with ActiveMQ 5.5
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 05:09:47 GMT
Hi,

This is how I configure Dead letter queues:
And just one more point to add , I am using activemq in transacted mode within camel.

<destinationPolicy>
            <policyMap>
              <policyEntries>
                <policyEntry topic=">" producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="1mb">
                  <pendingSubscriberPolicy>
                    <vmCursor />
                  </pendingSubscriberPolicy>
                </policyEntry>
                <policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="1mb">
                  <!-- Use VM cursor for better latency
                       For more information, see:

                       http://activemq.apache.org/message-cursors.html

                  <pendingQueuePolicy>
                    <vmQueueCursor/>
                  </pendingQueuePolicy>
                  -->
                </policyEntry>
                				  <policyEntry queue=">" >
		                 <deadLetterStrategy>
		            <!--
		              Use the prefix 'DLQ.' for the destination name, and make
		              the DLQ a queue rather than a topic
		            -->
		            <individualDeadLetterStrategy
		              queuePrefix="DLQ." useQueueForQueueMessages="true" />
		          </deadLetterStrategy>

                </policyEntry>
              </policyEntries>
            </policyMap>