activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From gauche <kent.booga...@hsbcib.com>
Subject Re: CLASSPATH issue in Eclipse
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 12:48:03 GMT
I've hacked around this as follows:

1. In the console pom.xml, I removed the scoping on all dependencies scoped
to test (except for junit which is obviously test-only)

2. There were still two resources missing from the target dir - activemq.xml
and log4j.properties. I tried fixing this "properly" in Eclipse but failed,
so I just copied them manually into the target dir.

With these changes the console project now runs. Interested to hear whether
I've done anything stupid here.

Thanks.

--
View this message in context: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/CLASSPATH-issue-in-Eclipse-tp4651232p4651534.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message