activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Apollo & Plugins & Configuration
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:10:54 GMT
In general the apollo extensions documentation [1] needs lots of love.
I've just just updated it to list all the extension points which it
supports.
I've also added a section which explain how to extend the default virtual
host implementation and how to hook into the configuration system.  The doc
updates should show up on the website in a couple of hours.

Let me know if that's starting to help. We still need a sections similar to
to the 'Using a custom VirtualHost implementation' section for each
extensible part of Apollo.

[1]:
http://activemq.apache.org/apollo/versions/99-trunk-SNAPSHOT/website/documentation/extending-guide.html

--