activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Pablo Guerrero <sir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apollo & Plugins & Configuration
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:03:56 GMT
Hi Hiram,

Thanks for the update on the documentation, it clarifies some important points.

About extending the data model, I've been trying to extend the
CustomServiceDTO to provide configuration for our plugins, but I've
not been able to do it in a clean way. I can cast to Element, as
explained at the end, but I still get warnings, and the code it's not
really clean.

I've tried also many variants of what is described in Extending the
Data Model, but now I can see that the extension of CustomServiceDTO
is not supported. Do you think it would be possible to add support for
extension to CustomServiceDTO too? In my opinion that would be much
cleaner than casting to Element.

Thanks,
Pablo