activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Need to migrate off Confluence Wiki
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 19:47:47 GMT
With a MoinMoin wiki we are still going to face the same kind of versioning
hell problems we have with our current wiki content.  We tend to use our
websites to document our products and that very quickly changes from
version to version.  Would be nice to be able to solve the versioning
problem by storing website doc in the same source branches as the products
so that they can stay in sync.

--

**