activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Kasun Siriwardhana <kasun.siri....@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding Gsoc 2012
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 03:31:04 GMT
Hello devs,

I am Kasun Pinsara, an undergraduate in University University of Colombo
Sri Lanka. I have an idea of involving Google Summer of Code 2012
[GSOC-2012] <http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012> .
I am interested in ActiveMQ project and would like to work with the team
and gain a good experience. I have some experience in working with software
development with open source technologies(java,maven,ant,spring, tomcat
etc). If there are any project ideas for the program please give me some
help. So that I can focus more and submit a good proposal for the GOSC
program. It would be a great support for me.

Best Regards,
Kasun Pinsara