activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremiah Jordan <>
Subject RE: Need to migrate off Confluence Wiki
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 19:01:57 GMT
Why the need to make them static?  Why not move them to the MoinMoin wiki?

From: [] on behalf of Hiram Chirino []
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 8:55 AM
To: ActiveMQ-Developers
Subject: Need to migrate off Confluence Wiki

ASF is going to take all Confluence instances offline I think by the end of
the year.  We need to migrate our wiki docs to a static site generation
tool.  The Karaf, Camel, and even Apollo project have or are migrating to
Scalate based site generation system.  I guess we should follow suite and
do the same.  Anybody interested in trying to tackle this big problem?  We
would also need to do the same for thing the NMS and CMS sub-projects.  One
of the side benefits to moving to a static site generation system is that
we will be able to version our docs along with the project releases so that
they stay in simple and in sync with project version.

*Hiram Chirino*

*Software Fellow | FuseSource Corp.*

* |*

*skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino<>