activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about dataDirectory in <broker> config
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 15:06:34 GMT
it is used as a fallback:
1) when there is no directory explicitly set on a persistence adapter
or when no persistence adapter is set at all.
2) by the schedular store
3) by the temp store

If it is not set, it defaults to: activemq-data with a possible prefix
supplied by the system property:
org.apache.activemq.default.directory.prefix