activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to Open Source Software
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:42:20 GMT
The best place to start is with the issues list, if you can find an
issue that has a test, great, you can start to investigate and debug
and find out what is going on... that will be very directed learning.

if there is no test, you can try and build a test case that
demonstrates the problem, this will give you a detailed understanding
of both the problem and use case.

The other angle is to peek at the user list and try and figure some
answers to the questions there by looking at the code.

In any event, you will need to get a handle on svn and maven to build
and test the code base. Have a peek at:
http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html