activemq-dev mailing list archives

From io42 <ingrid.ol...@desknetinc.com>
Subject Supressing PostgreSQL exceptions for creating tables when tables already exist
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 17:32:30 GMT
I have a postgres data store working that persists ActiveMQ messages, but
every time that I run my system (which starts up an embedded broker) I get a
lot of long exception messages asserting that my JDBC tables could not be
created because they could already exist.  Is there any way to suppress
these exception details from showing up in the logging?  This issue already
appears to have been previously identified
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3189), but I have yet to discover
if anyone has come up with a solution or workaround.  Below is some of the
sample output I keeps seeing.

Example output:

08 Feb 2012 11:22:13 - Could not create JDBC tables; they could already
exist. Failure was: CREATE TABLE ACTIVEMQ_MSGS(ID BIGINT NOT NULL, CONTAINER
VARCHAR(250), MSGID_PROD VARCHAR(250), MSGID_SEQ BIGINT, EXPIRATION BIGINT,
MSG BYTEA, PRIMARY KEY ( ID ) ) Message: ERROR: relation "activemq_msgs"
already exists SQLState: 42P07 Vendor code: 0
08 Feb 2012 11:22:13 - Failure details: ERROR: relation "activemq_msgs"
already exists
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "activemq_msgs" already
exists
08 Feb 2012 11:22:13 - Failure details: ERROR: current transaction is
aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block
        at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2102)
        at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1835)
        at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:500)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:374)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:366)
        at
org.postgresql.ds.jdbc23.AbstractJdbc23PooledConnection$StatementHandler.invoke(AbstractJdbc23PooledConnection.java:455)
.
.
.