activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ceposta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject question about dataDirectory in <broker> config
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 14:29:15 GMT
I became curious about the <broker dataDirectory=""/> config attribute and
began reviewing the source for how it differs from the locations specified
in the individual persistence adapters (KahaDB, AMQ, etc). I couldn't see
how the attribute specified in the broker config relates (at all) to the
location where the persistence adapters store their journal/index files. The
best I could find is that the BrokerView (for JMX) and the StatisticsBroker
seemed to make it available for display, but nothing else. Is that correct?

The source-level documentation states "Sets the directory in which the data
files will be stored by default for  the JDBC and Journal persistence
adaptors."

Might this be out of date?

-----
http://www.christianposta.com