activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache ActiveMQ - January 2012
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:18:39 GMT
My apologies to all fellow PMC members, I just realized we were up
against the report deadline so I put a report together and submitted
it to the board.  If I missed anything please let me know so I can
make sure to include it in the next reporting cycle.

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/