activemq-dev mailing list archives

From io42 <ingrid.ol...@desknetinc.com>
Subject Re: Filtering by Message subtype (e.g. TextMessage, MapMessage)
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 21:18:29 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion, but unless I'm doing something wrong this doesn't
work. I set the selector to:

JMSXMimeType = 'jms/text-message'

and this did not work.  I was using a standard JMS Session, though, to
create a JMS MessageConsumer, and not an ActiveMQSession or
ActiveMQMessaegeConsumer.  Might this make a difference?  I'm having a
difficult time trying to create a ActiveMQSession since the
ActiveMQconnectionFactory seems to create a Connection instead of an
ActiveMQConnection.

Unfortunately not all producer-side messages are controlled by the code that
I am working on.