activemq-dev mailing list archives

From rapidiablo <juan0...@gmail.com>
Subject Doubt about why I have 2 consumers, I think I should have one!.
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 15:18:49 GMT
Hello everybody..  well I am working with spring and I followed some examples
and I was able to send and receive a message to a JMS queue. But I have a
doubt, since, when I look into the ActiveMQ console I have 2 consumers! and
I wonder why??? I Should have just one!.

I made a quick example  project (so, you dont have to loose much time), so
you can see all the code and test it... so you can replicate the problem..

Also this example app could be helpfull for some one else. (Spring MVC and
ActiveMQ, example project)

I hope someone have time to take a look at this and answer this doubt!

Thanks.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A79K8F1V