activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Whats new in activemq latest
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:57:27 GMT
ActiveMQ has supported this for while now.  The default security setup
allows any client to create destinations, but you could configure the
security so that clients are not allowed to create destinations (an
admin user would need to create all destinations up front), or only
create specific destinations.

See: http://activemq.apache.org/security.html

And this is a good blog post about it too:
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/mcollective/reference/integration/activemq_security.html

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource