activemq-dev mailing list archives

From <Sheetal.Kulka...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: Activemq api
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:58:22 GMT
Actually I am facing below problems:

1) I don't want the users create the queue/topics dynamically.
     For this I introduce the authentications plugins.

2) But still user can create queue/topic from admin console.
    For this I created security constraint in jetty.xml.
   However I want role based access to webconsole. Say 'admin' users are able to create queue/topcis.
  But 'abc' user group should not be able to create them

You have any ideas for it.

-----Original Message-----
From: chirino@gmail.com [mailto:chirino@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Hiram Chirino
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 6:03 PM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Activemq api

If your using Java, then ActiveMQ supports the JMS API.  Check out the following JMS tutorial
for more details:
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/1.3/jms/tutorial/1_3_1-fcs/doc/jms_tutorialTOC.html

If your using C++, then you can use CMS which is very similar to JMS:
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/api_docs/cms-1.0/namespacecms.html

If your using .NET, then you can use the NMS which is also similar to JMS:
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/msdoc/1.5.0/vs2005/html/N_Apache_NMS.htm

You can also use any of the STOMP client apis listed here:
http://stomp.github.com/implementations.html

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource