activemq-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE: Activemq api
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:58:22 GMT
Actually I am facing below problems:

1) I don't want the users create the queue/topics dynamically.
     For this I introduce the authentications plugins.

2) But still user can create queue/topic from admin console.
    For this I created security constraint in jetty.xml.
   However I want role based access to webconsole. Say 'admin' users are able to create queue/topcis.
  But 'abc' user group should not be able to create them

You have any ideas for it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Hiram Chirino
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: Activemq api

If your using Java, then ActiveMQ supports the JMS API.  Check out the following JMS tutorial
for more details:

If your using C++, then you can use CMS which is very similar to JMS:

If your using .NET, then you can use the NMS which is also similar to JMS:

You can also use any of the STOMP client apis listed here:

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:14 AM,  <> wrote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone please brief me about activemq apis , by which I can extract some information
for websites?
> Thanks,
> Sheetal

View raw message