activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Timothy Bish (Assigned) (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Assigned] (AMQ-3625) NullPointer Exceptions when networked broker sends certificate with an invalid user name
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 15:11:30 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3625?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Timothy Bish reassigned AMQ-3625:
---------------------------------

    Assignee: Timothy Bish
    
> NullPointer Exceptions when networked broker sends certificate with an invalid user name
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AMQ-3625
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3625
>             Project: ActiveMQ
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Broker
>    Affects Versions: 5.5.1
>            Reporter: Stan Lewis
>            Assignee: Timothy Bish
>            Priority: Minor
>         Attachments: 0001-Avoid-NPE.patch
>
>
> Couple NPEs pop out when a connecting one broker to another using authentication if the
authentication fails:
> WARN | Failed to add Connection ID:Susan-Javureks-MacBook-Pro-3.local-53150-1322608354523-5:1,
reason: java.lang.SecurityException: User name [null] or password is invalid. No user for
client certificate: CN=Dave Stanley, OU=FuseSource, O=Progress, L=Unknown, ST=MA, C=US
> WARN | Async error occurred: java.lang.SecurityException: User name [null] or password
is invalid. No user for client certificate: CN=Dave Stanley, OU=FuseSource, O=Progress, L=Unknown,
ST=MA, C=US
> java.lang.SecurityException: User name [null] or password is invalid. No user for client
certificate: CN=Dave Stanley, OU=FuseSource, O=Progress, L=Unknown, ST=MA, C=US
> at org.apache.activemq.security.JaasCertificateAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(JaasCertificateAuthenticationBroker.java:102)
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:707)
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedTransportConnection.processAddConnection(ManagedTransportConnection.java:77)
> at org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:139)
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:318)
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:181)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:69)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:227)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.SslTransport.doConsume(SslTransport.java:91)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:223)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:205)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: No user for client certificate:
CN=Dave Stanley, OU=FuseSource, O=Progress, L=Unknown, ST=MA, C=US
> at org.apache.activemq.jaas.CertificateLoginModule.login(CertificateLoginModule.java:93)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:769)
> at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:186)
> at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:683)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokePriv(LoginContext.java:680)
> at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:579)
> at org.apache.activemq.security.JaasCertificateAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(JaasCertificateAuthenticationBroker.java:87)
> ... 15 more
> {color:red}WARN | Async error occurred: java.lang.NullPointerException
> java.lang.NullPointerException{color}
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddProducer(TransportConnection.java:512)
> at org.apache.activemq.command.ProducerInfo.visit(ProducerInfo.java:105)
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:318)
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:181)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:69)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:227)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.SslTransport.doConsume(SslTransport.java:91)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:223)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:205)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> WARN | {color:red}Async error occurred: java.lang.NullPointerException
> java.lang.NullPointerException{color}
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConsumer(TransportConnection.java:551)
> at org.apache.activemq.command.ConsumerInfo.visit(ConsumerInfo.java:349)
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:318)
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:181)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:69)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:227)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.SslTransport.doConsume(SslTransport.java:91)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:223)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:205)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> In this case the actual problem is the certificate doesn't match the configured password,
but the two NPEs after this exception don't look good.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message