activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementation of message redelivery delay
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:01:20 GMT
>> I think a change to pass the redeliveryCount to the redelivery policy
>> would make sense, such that the policy can determine the delay
>> independent of the consumer.
> Yes, this is exactly how I was originally anticipating the implementation would work.
What are the plans regarding releasing 5.6? Any chance that such a change could be included?

We are actively trying to lock down 5.6[1] but this change is a nice
candidate and would require a major version due to the api change so
now is a good time.

Can you raise a jira issue for this or even submit a patch with a test
case and we can integrate it.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ/fixforversion/12317974#atl_token=A5KQ-2QAV-T4JA-FDED%7Cb89b8b5cabbe5eb6fbb0d9e0d93ed1bbc143ad4d%7Clin&selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversion-issues-panel

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com