activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "ali.raza" <ali.r...@ifkaar.com>
Subject Apache ActiveMQ configuration
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2011 09:25:27 GMT
I'm working on a project in which I need to produce messages from node.js and
consume them using a Java class. But the problem is node.js uses stomp as a
client to pub/sub message queue. And stomp uses its own protocol instead of
using TCP. On the other hand, the Java client uses TCP for it.

Can we set two transportConnectors for one broker? For Example:

<transportConnectors>
        <transportConnector name="stomp" uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <transportConnectors>
        <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616"/>
    </transportConnectors>