activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C# NMS: After close a connection a couple of handles will not be cleaned up
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 01:06:21 GMT
Thanks for the report.  It looks like we are at least leaking threads on the
InactivityMonitor.  I've taken the sample provided and used it as a base to
reproduce the problem.  I can reproduce a thread leak for every connection
that should have been cleaned up via Dispose().  I'll take a closer look at
it tomorrow and see if I can narrow it down and come up with a fix.

If you have any additional info on what is being leaked, that would be
helpful to have.

Thanks.
-Jim