activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C# NMS: After close a connection a couple of handles will not be cleaned up
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2011 00:27:02 GMT
A fix has been applied to the 1.5.x branch version of Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.
 It will be included in the 1.5.2 version when it ships.  You can track the
issue here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQNET-343

Thanks!  If you encounter any more issue, please log them in the Jira
database.

Have a great weekend!