activemq-dev mailing list archives

From mohank <mohan....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get Message Based on ID
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:13:45 GMT
Hi,

Am using Apache ActiveMQ. My Broker Service is running in a Server. I
haven't explicitly created any *jndi* properties to set the
*InitialContext*. Am accessing the broker service by
*ActiviMQConnectionFactory *(With the server TCP URI) object to send and
recieve the messages through queues. Its working fine. As i referred, we can
able to create a *QueueReciever *object by the look up the server jndi
properties?

Is there any way to create *QueueReciever *object without creating *JNDI
InitialContext*?

Thanks in advance