activemq-dev mailing list archives

From mohank <mohan....@gmail.com>
Subject Get Message Based on ID
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:02:24 GMT
Pals,

I have Created one producer which is the sender and a consumer which is the
receiver. The messages sent by the producer are queue up in the running
broker server. i can able to see all the details using JMX. I need to know
whether Message Consumer has any option to receive message based on IDs like
*Message ID or Correlation ID*? If so, can any one guide me to do this.

Eg : My Queue name is "Message.Queue". It has messages with message and
correlation id. i need to query like queue name and message id or
correlation id to get the message.

Thanks in advance.