activemq-dev mailing list archives

From mohank <mohan....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get Queues, Messages From Server to Client
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 03:59:34 GMT
Hi dhaval,

I also tried to connect the remote broker service through jconsole and i
cant able to see the process. Its saying that "Connection failed : non-JRMP
server at remote end point". I have set some the default JMX Management and
Monitoring Properties while running the standalone application. Even if i
cant able to capture the process. In other machine, its a simple Broker
Service Server, Its only receiving the messages send by client AMQ. Is there
anything i missed so far? If so, Suggest me. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Mohi