activemq-dev mailing list archives

From dhaval patel <dhavalmod...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Get Queues, Messages From Server to Client
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 05:14:48 GMT
Hi Mohank,

Please start broker as separate process from the command line instead of starting from your
code at remote server, if you are not.

Once you start as separate process from the command line, you will able to access Broker statistics
through web interface.

Please go through following wiki for instruction:

Link:http://activemq.apache.org/getting-started.html#GettingStarted-StartingActiveMQ
Section:Monitoring ActiveMQ

Please let me know, if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Dhaval Patel

________________________________
From: mohank <mohan.tkm@gmail.com>
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:29 AM
Subject: Get Queues, Messages From Server to Client

Hi,

My Broker Server is running in a other remote machine (LAN). I can able to
send messages from client to server and also able to get response (Reply
Message). Is there any possible to monitor the messages, queues count from
the client (other machine) to the server machine? If so, suggest me. i need
to get a queue or, messages from the client to server and process and also
send the response to the sever.

Thanks in Advance

By,
Mohi