activemq-dev mailing list archives

From eting <et...@mdacorporation.com>
Subject Message stuck in queue until new message comes
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 01:30:35 GMT
Hi,
We are using ActiveMQ 5.3.2, with Spring 3.0.3. We've set up a queue that
has only 1 consumer. We have a strange problem that sometimes the messages
got stuck in the queue. However, when a new message is sent to the queue,
the previous message is delivered. If a new message is never sent, then the

Is there something that we've misconfigured?

Thanks,
Eting