activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Website Branding Checklist
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 20:21:57 GMT
Well obviously the primary trade mark is 'ActiveMQ' and  'Apache
ActiveMQ'.  But we may need do a similar exercise against the sub
projects like NMS, CMS, and Apollo.  I'd be happy to be able to report
to the board that at least the top level project trademark is in
compliance.

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource