activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Discovery without multicast (like on EC2)
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:31:03 GMT
Another option is to use the HTTP based discovery agent.

You just need to deploy the
org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.http.DiscoveryRegistryServlet
to a web container on a EC2 machine.   Lets assume it's been deployed
to a machine called 'yourhost'.

Then configure
 * the brokers to advertise their connectors to http://yourhost:80/default
 * the clients to use discovery:(http://yourhost:80/default)