activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Sam2222 <sam...@net-liard.com>
Subject Re: Discovery without multicast (like on EC2)
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 16:35:16 GMT
Ha !
You mean I develop my stuff for nothing ?... maybe :)

So I will try to test http Discovery. (I missed it because it's not in
activemq-core but activemq-optional :()
For the moment I have some trouble because broker start block jetty start
and broker need to use an HTTP connection -> deadlock.
But with a server without broker it's start.

I'm not sure that it resolve my problem.. I have several HTTP server in my
cluster. Which URL I will use ? One specific serveur URL or the loadbalancer
URL...

In any case I will at least use http Discovery code :)

Thx

Samuel