activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: best place to start to write a master/slave exclusive consumer failover test?
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 10:12:58 GMT
maybe start with a variant of
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.TransactedTopicMasterSlaveTest and make
the consumers exclusive.

On the other hand, you may want to consider a shared store master
slave setup, the pure master slave setup is lagging behind a bit w.r.t
fixes and is limited w.r.t recovery after a failure so it does not
tend to get used much in production environments.