activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat.Vankipu...@dole.com
Subject Re: my status
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 16:07:32 GMT
Hi
How do I take my email address off this mailing list?

Regards,

Venkat Vankipuram,
Application Integration Analyst, DBS-IT Westlake
Dole Food Company, Westlake Village CA
Desk: 818-874-4686 | Cell:  818-292-5855 | Fax:  818-874-6980
venkat.vankipuram@dole.com

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential or may be otherwise intended as
non-public information.  It is intended to be conveyed only to the
designated recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then
delete it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized
and may be unlawful.

From:   Alex Dean <alex@crackpot.org>
To:     dev@activemq.apache.org
Date:   05/25/2011 09:04 AM
Subject:        my status

I've been quiet/non-existent on ActiveMQ since I asked to be a committer a
few months ago, and I wanted to offer some explanation.

When I asked for commit rights, I was working on a variety of projects
which all involved ActiveMQ.  I expected that to continue for the
foreseeable future.  I was looking forward to continuing to contribute to
the project.  Shortly thereafter, my focus at my current job was changed
to other projects which didn't involve ActiveMQ as heavily.  I didn't
expect this to happen, but it did all the same.  Now I'm in the process of
changing employers, for a variety of reasons.

I am still monitoring the mailing lists for any questions or problems
which come up with the ActiveMQ ajax code, but I have not done much else
besides that.  I appreciate the trust you all put in me by making me a
committer, and I regret that I haven't contributed more since that time.
Just wanted to let you know why.  If you want to keep the list of
committers to just active participants, I understand and don't object.

best,
alex