activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Packaging/scripts cleanup suggestions
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 10:19:40 GMT
Hi Lionel,

I generally like the suggestions.  The one thing I worry about is that
I think folks might like to put the APOLLO_HOME/bin in their path, and
if that's the case I'd only want apollo to show up on the PATH.  We
probably want to put those new support scripts in a different location
under APOLLO_HOME.

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource