activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apollo 1.0 Beta 2
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 16:35:57 GMT
I went looking for the Apollo JIRA database, but I couldn't find it, so I'm
not sure where to report any issues.  As a follow-on to this problem, the
generated apollo-broker.cmd needs to be updated to support paths with
spaces.  Simple enough fix to modify the last line to add quotation marks:

"%APOLLO_HOME%\bin\apollo" %*