activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collaborate with ActiveMQ project
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 09:50:20 GMT
Great news, welcome on board.

For quick round tripping the mvn jetty:run plugin is a great help:

 > cd activemq-web-console/
 > mvn jetty:run
> curl http://localhost:8080  or whatever in a browser

There is also a little boot strap class Main.java in the test
directory that does the same thing from main() but it may need some
tweeks.

I strongly concur with Johan, tests are king, to both validate and
protect changes into the future.
The web-console project could do with some good basic test
infrastructure, it would be a very welcome contribution.

--
http://blog.garytully.com
http://fusesource.com