activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apollo 1.0 Beta 2
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 11:22:42 GMT
Ok I've verified that it works if you install to a path without a
space.  I've also committed a fix so that the next release of apollo
does not have this issue.  If you want to test out the fix, just
replace the bin/apollo.cmd in the binary distribution with this
version: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-apollo/trunk/apollo-distro/src/main/release/bin/apollo.cmd

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource