activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on Apollo's management interface
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 14:21:49 GMT
Hi Lionel,

I've just committed the change to support the selection of multiple
records /w a single request.  The following URLS

/broker/connections
/broker/virtual-hosts/:name/queues
/broker/virtual-hosts/:name/topics
/broker/virtual-hosts/:name/dsubs

have been updated to support:
* Selecting which fields of the records are included in the result
* Using a where clause to narrow down selected recored
* A paging scheme to keep the result set size to a manageable size

Details will show up at when the website mirrors over:
http://activemq.apache.org/apollo/versions/1.0-SNAPSHOT/website/documentation/management-api.html#Working_with_Tabular_Results

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource