activemq-dev mailing list archives

From André Santi Oliveira <asobra...@gmail.com>
Subject Collaborate with ActiveMQ project
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 04:19:19 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to collaborate with ActiveMQ project; then I've read the section
"Developers > Building", I've configured my Eclipse environment with
ActiveMQ project, but now I need some tips how to be productive. For
example, if a change some code in activemq-web-console project, should I
execute mvn to recompile the code, after that start ActiveMQ and finally to
see the changes, or there is a more productive way to do that ?

Thanks,

André de Santi Oliveira