activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apollo 1.0 Beta 2
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 19:49:12 GMT
I'm a bit new to Apollo, so forgive me for newbie style questions and
mistakes.  I read in the Getting Started guide that I'm supposed to create a
Broker Instance.  When I run the command on a Windows 2003 server (that is
currently running ActiveMQ 5.5.0), I get the following error:

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apollo\data> ..\bin\apollo.cmd
create mybroker
org/apache/activemq/apollo/cli/Apollo
org.apache.activemq.apollo.cli.Apollo
Could not find the main class: org.apache.activemq.apollo.cli.Apollo.
 Program will exit.