activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apollo 1.0 Beta 2
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 16:21:06 GMT
Thanks, Hiram.  Great catch.  That new CMD file works with spaces in the
path.  I was able to successfully create a broker instance using Java
1.6.0.24.

Changing my vote on current build to a *+1*, with a provision that an errata
be added that it be tested in a path with no spaces.

Thanks for the quick fix!  I'll start playing with the product now.  I also
understand now that the config file doesn't ship with the product, it is
created in the broker instance folders.