activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Dean <a...@crackpot.org>
Subject my status
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 16:04:13 GMT
I've been quiet/non-existent on ActiveMQ since I asked to be a committer a few months ago,
and I wanted to offer some explanation.

When I asked for commit rights, I was working on a variety of projects which all involved
ActiveMQ.  I expected that to continue for the foreseeable future.  I was looking forward
to continuing to contribute to the project.  Shortly thereafter, my focus at my current job
was changed to other projects which didn't involve ActiveMQ as heavily.  I didn't expect this
to happen, but it did all the same.  Now I'm in the process of changing employers, for a variety
of reasons.

I am still monitoring the mailing lists for any questions or problems which come up with the
ActiveMQ ajax code, but I have not done much else besides that.  I appreciate the trust you
all put in me by making me a committer, and I regret that I haven't contributed more since
that time.  Just wanted to let you know why.  If you want to keep the list of committers to
just active participants, I understand and don't object.

best,
alex