activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kaminiecki <ada...@dgt.com.pl>
Subject Re: Clustering brokers
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 10:34:03 GMT
Hi,

I would like to repeat a question if anyone can give me a hint anything
on the configuration, AMQ 38 servers so that everyone had a connection
with each and that Consumers can communicate with each other.

Has anyone ever tested such a large number of servers?

Is a good setup to enter the addresses of each broker or some other
schema the stars may be, or else? What is needed is the high-availability.

I will be grateful for any hint.

Best regards,
Adam