activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Johan Edstrom <seij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collaborate with ActiveMQ project
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 04:34:49 GMT
I'd suggest you write tests, fix things, write a few more tests, get the asserts correct, then
you
build, deploy and verify?

AMQ is no different from any other large project, yeah, it'll take a while to get used to
all that code, but by reading
the tests, use-case-tests and bug fix tests you do get a good view into how things are expected
to work?

Cheers!