activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "sdowlati@coincident.com" <sdowl...@coincident.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 5.5.0 is missing activemq-rar file
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 20:02:14 GMT
Hello,
  We have installed ActiveMQ 5.5.0 and need to use it with JBoss. The
documentation points to the activemq-rar-X.X.X.rar file which we cannot find
with this version of ActiveMQ (in both Unix and Windows distributions). Is
this RAR file no longer supported? If so, how would this impact the
integration with a J2EE application server? Otherwise, is there a
downloadable copy available?  If not, I would appreciate the instructions on
how/which files to include in the rar archive.
Thanks and regards,
s.dowlati