activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Apollo startup script
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 19:00:11 GMT
Hi Lionel,

I think it's good idea.  I think that the 'apollo create' command
should generate a bin/apollo-service script that does what your
suggesting.
Also I think we should not force folks to use the java service
wrapper, while it's handy, there are several other watchdog processes
available (like monit, and launchd) which could take care of
restarting ActiveMQ on failure so, if anything perhaps we should
optionally generate a second service script that uses the jsw.

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/