activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apollo 1.0 Beta 1 (2nd Attempt)
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 10:50:30 GMT
+1

my only suggestion for improvement would be to make it able run the broker
without setting env variables, We can do that by

1. distributing 'apollo' script when the new broker is created and modify
apollo-broker to execute it from the same dir
2. modify local apollo script so that it set APOLLO_HOME to the appropriate
value (if it's not already set). This can be done in create process as well.

Think this will make it easier to run the broker (and play with multiple
brokers on the same host) without sacrificing conf+data and installation
separation.

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Connect at CamelOne <http://camelone.com/> May 24-26